The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a Happy 4th of July to all. Even those that don't celebrate the birthday of the USA, it's still the 4th of July everywhere.

Not much activity last night, one or two families a bit further away had a few fireworks, that was it. Watched the USFL game for a while. I switched channels for a few minutes right after Philly took the lead, and back just as Birmingham squeaked by for the win. It was a good game and there were lots of spectators, I guess that could be because they were playing in Birmingham, eh! Sorry Mikey and Tom, maybe next year.

Today should be a day of rest and fun, no BBQ's scheduled, not even a hot dog, but I still have a few house chores to do. Nothing that can't wait, but I'm getting a bit antsy just sitting around. Not sure that my back will ever get any better than it is, so I just need to get stuff done.

Everyone enjoy the day whether you're still celebrating Canada Day or Independence Day and stay safe while you're doing it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-04-2022, 06:23 AM