The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Friday morning to ya all. We should not discuss weather it makes me shudder, 111 today, even higher for the weekend.  I do have an afternoon appointment, got to remember to start the vehicle remotely to cool it down. I forget to do it most times and it's really tricky getting in without burning yourself or choking from the blast of heat coming out of the A/C.

Got a gun show in Phoenix tomorrow, my younger son has comp tickets and it's all indoors. Don't need anything, but it's fun looking plus there's always people-watching at events like this. Guys in full camo with guns strapped to their backs, usually a flag announcing that the gun is for sale. Usually no bargains there, most booths are run by gun stores showing off their stock. Last time I was there I bought a rifle magazine from a guy that had a huge booth with nothing but rifle and pistol magazines. I looked him up and he is a local company that is in a completely different industry. Must be a hobby....

Tom, glad you enjoy racing, I guess it can get exciting but there are other things that seem to get my attention. Even watching football, I normally switch around and never see an entire game. I guess I'm not a really big sports fan, but I try....

Take care everyone, and stay safe, it's getting crazy out there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-08-2022, 06:16 AM