The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greeting, gang.

It's a hazy 81 degrees outside my window this afternoon. Probably won't get too much warmer. The NWS indicated that the humidity should be lower this weekend but apparently no one told the humidity which is currently at 64%. Muggy enough that taking a deep breath can result in sweating.

Went to Menards this morning and picked up a new cordless string trimmer and some other trinkets. Also got the laundry done and watched the F1 sprint race. Looks like there will be more close racing tomorrow although the championship leaders appears well on his way to taking a second championship. I managed to put some weed killer on the yard and had a nice chat with the neighbor. I was planning to go to a play this evening but the antibiotic I'm on has kept me somewhat close to home.

Charlie - the healing appears to be going quite well on the ear but the area around the the ear is still somewhat uncomfortable. Thank you for your concern.

SJ - I raed this morning that there was a very big internet outage in Canada but the provider isn't saying just where or how many people were affected. I wonder if that's related to what happened to you.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 07-09-2022, 02:03 PM