The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, glad to see that everyone is doing better and hope you're 100% soon. The older we get the longer everything takes for us including healing. As for our weather report, 112 yesterday and the same though the week. Rain? After seeing what the TV lady was showing us on the map, I was ready to dig a storm cellar, but all we got was two small showers to the west of us. Thank goodness I couldn't find a shovel. Icon_rolleyes

Went to Harbor Freight yesterday with my 30% off coupon for up to four items under $10. Bought a pipe wrench and some batteries, got my discount. I now have a stock of all kinds of batteries from AAA to 9V, and now I'm finding that I have at least five things that use a CR2032 coin battery and Harbor Freight has them at a good price. I can go back today and get four more items with the same coupon but I'm not sure why. Somehow, buying something just because it's on sale doesn't make good sense. I have some tools in their original packages that I bought many years ago just because I thought I could use them someday. Nope

Take care, have a great day and prayers for those in need...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-13-2022, 06:13 AM