The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is Partly Cloudy 81 going up to 89. The big storms last night went around us, some to the north but most to the south.

Yesterday was crazy as we had an nscheduled concrete pour on the job. It was for a leveling pad for a cofferdam. Problemwas the contractor did not have approavl to move forward with the pour and we shut him down after the third truck. After several hours of back and forth between the contractor, his designer, the project designer, and the Philadelphia Water Department it was finally decided since the concrete is temporary they could proceed. Only problem was the eighth and last truck was late. He was supposed to arrive at 1:40 but got here at 2:45. The truck has 90 minutes to get from the plant to the job site. He made it with 6 mintues to spare. As a result I did get some overtime.

Since I was tired I got nothing done in the evening. Since not much happening on the job here is hoping to get something done tonight.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-13-2022, 08:40 AM