The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, I seem to miss out on all those good days, missed Pizza Day, Hotdog Day and now Nude Day. True to form I also missed Rain Day. Yeah, rain all over the valley yesterday except where I live. I'm sure when I go out this morning I'll find mud spots all over my vehicle meaning lots of wind and just enough rain drops to stick the dust on.

Got one appointment this morning and all clear until Monday. What to do with all that free time? Don't know until I get there.

I hope you all are doing well, Matt, I hope you're pretty well on your way to recovered by now.

I just made a typo and instantly, my computer pointed it out. Can you just picture what's going on inside your machine, allowing you to type as fast as you can and anxious for you to screw up so it can correct you.... It's doing that while it is keeping track of time, making some smilies bounce, looking to see if someone sent you email or if you have an appointment scheduled and painting the picture on your screen. It's doing that and a whole lot more, busy little bugger eh? The first Univac computer I worked on had lights that told you what it was doing, was the size of three refrigerators, could only do basic math and had a  5K memory drum the size of a washing machine. I just bought a 32 gig SD chip the size of a thumbnail. It is astounding how technology has advanced and where it's going. Oh, and that Univac I worked on, it cost around $5,000,000 in today's money including a line printer and card reader. I've got less than $1,000 invested in mine including two printers.

Just a short walk though history. Have a great day today.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-15-2022, 06:16 AM