The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning everyone, and Happy Ice Cream Day. We did have a storm roll through around 8:00 last night. Lots of thunder, lightning, wind and even some rain. I checked the rain map this morning and it said we didn't get any rain, yet I swear I saw moisture falling from the sky. Rain gauges to the north of us showed about 1/8", so I'm guessing we got at least that much. Haven't been out yet but I expect my truck to be caked in mud spots. Temps today suppose to be a mild 111, down from 115 the past few days.

Like Tom, I had a bad night too. Woke up around 1:30 and finally got up a little after 3:00. Going to either be a long day, or nap time, payback for sleeping in yesterday. Waiting  Still got a few house chores to do, definitely not today. Pat and his family made it back from California OK, we should start seeing his "Flatt Bear" strip back this week.

Matt, I wish you the best with your foot issue, let's hope there's no permanent damage, like I said, the older we get the longer it take to heal

Everyone have a great week...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-17-2022, 05:52 AM