The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a humid 83 eading up to 88 with a chance of storms later this afternoon and evening. Today is the coolest day for the next six days as each are supposed to be over 90.

I had a productive weekend around the house. We got some gardening done on Saturday. I got the soap dish and wall prepped for reattaching the soap dish. We ran some errands. On Sunday I got the soapdish reattched and sealed. I got a bunch of laundry done and we deep cleaned our bedroom.

I finally unboxed my new Penn Central Rapido EP5 and test ran it. It did well and I used it to pull some of the Tropicana Orange Juice Train. I also tested a new Atlas Penn Central GP7 that I picked up from that auction site to replace one that hit the floor a few weeks back and needs extensive repairs. The price was right and it runs well so I am happy with it. The broken one requires a new shell and some work to the motors so it is on the long range to do list.

Today the wife has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. My appointment is for my neck, shoulder,and back is tomorow. I still have pain and I have dropped a few things with my left hand which is concerning.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-18-2022, 08:54 AM