The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, seems like the whole world is hot right now. You guys back east are looking at temps more fitting for us here in Arizona, but then we've got 112 today and 115 tomorrow in our forecast. Next week though we've got relief, 100 degrees, give or take, plus a good chance of rain. I'm thinking of picking one day to possibly go shooting, real early for sure. Get there about the time the sun comes up and it could work.

No change in gas prices here, there's just one station on the east side off the 51 freeway selling for $3.99, another a few miles north of that is at $5.05, just doesn't figure but I'll bet there are lines blocks long at that one station. Speaking of crazy, one columnist wants the government to stop the decline in gas prices in order to save the planet. Doesn't make sense to those that have no other way to get to work or to the doctor's office and those that have to choose between food, medicine and gas.

I actually got some track laid yesterday, I could finish up today and possibly do some wiring as well. My big issue is that I have two tracks going between the old and new layout tables and I need to be able move them apart if I need to get underneath to get at the wiring. I had a plan in mind, but I don't know if I like it anymore. Might just opt for removable or movable sections of tracks to keep them aligned.

Take care everyone, and as Mikey say, hope everyone in need gets better fast. Stay safe whatever you do today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-21-2022, 07:35 AM