The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Saturday, as usual got to sleep in an extra hour and a half, I rarely take naps so this is my way of catching up.

Checked with the NWS, we hit 114 yesterday, no new snow and our snow pack is still at zero. Always good info from our government. Waiting I did see some water drops on my windshield yesterday, even had about a dozen drops hit it on the way back from breakfast, but that was it for rain. Temps starting to drop, 109 today, they say 95 on Monday and a good chance of rain everyday. Wow....

Still got a few house chores to do, one good thing about living alone is that you can put things like this off and no one else cares...

Been watching "Alone" on the History Channel, absolutely fascinating what some folks will endure for a half-million bucks. If you've never watched it, ten people are left up in Labrador, Canada with ten items like a bow and arrows, hatchet, fire starter, and each one has to live off the land. The last one left wins the money. They each have to build a shelter, some do without food for days and celebrate when they catch a squirrel for dinner. Right now it is day 50, there are three left and winter has set in big time. This is the ninth series, one was in Antarctica, the next one is called, "Alone and Frozen"....

Yeah, I missed another " Pi day", March 14, got by me too....

Ya all have a great weekend, do something fun if you can, but stay safe regardless.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-23-2022, 07:47 AM