The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, I hope all is going well for you all. Just not much happening here, temps are down a bit, today should be closer to 100 with a good chance of rain later this evening. My newspaper frequently comes in a bag in case it rains. Yesterday it didn't and it was too wet to read, my truck is all muddy, so we must have had a brief shower and lots of wind come through early.

Not much change in gas prices, some stations have dropped two cents to $4.83. There are other stations around the valley selling for under $4.25, just none in our area.

Nothing on the schedule for today, might try to finish up that trackwork, not sure until I get there. This is a busy week, had to make an appointment for an oil change a week in advance. My vehicle nags me starting when it gets down to 15% oil life, and now it's telling me that I'm 25 miles past due and that I also need to put air in my tires. Yeah, yeah, not my fault that every auto shop around is busy...

Take care everybody, enjoy the rest of the weekend. I hope those that have been hurting are all feeling better and are healed up by now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-24-2022, 05:53 AM