The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Monday morning to ya all, yesterday was cool, either at or below 100 depending on who you're listening to. The 80% chance of rain was meant for the south and west of us, probably got a drizzle here, I'll see when I go outside. Even cooler today, mid-90's still maybe rain every day this week.

Gas is crazy, Costco down 10 cents to $4.39, Fry's (Kroger) is $4.75 at one station and $4.89 at another about two miles away. On the east side of the valley we have gas as low as $4.14, I guess it costs a lot to truck it 20 miles to us on the west side. I guarantee you, if I lived on the east side, gas would be cheaper on the west side. I think Google tracks me to make sure I pay the highest price for gas and get the least amount of rain. Yeah, I'm sure they have control of the weather. Waiting 

Busy week, appointments and I hope the rain lets up on Thursday so we can go shooting. Other than that, no real plans.

Ya all have a great and productive week, stay safe and have fun.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-25-2022, 06:13 AM