The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, was overcast and dreary all day yesterday, finally had a T-storm come through, woke me up sometime after midnight, got at least a half-inch according to the county rain map. Temps under 100 for today with a reasonable chance of rain.

Wow Jim, 6 inches, that's almost a whole year's worth of rain.

Nothing spectacular going on today, just finally getting the oil changed. Tired of the thing nagging me every time I start it up, "you're 72 miles past maintenance due", "your rear left tire is down to 29 pounds", one time it thought that "your windshield washer fluid is low" was more important than knowing all the other stuff usually on the dashboard, and kept flashing that message every few miles... Sometimes technology can be annoying.

A slight change in gas, down a few pennies, one station had dropped below $3.00 for the day as a gesture to help ease the pump pain a bit. Of course, long lines at that station. A few stations around town still over $5.00, I doubt that there are too many lines there. Nope 

Take care everyone, stay cool and stay safe. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-26-2022, 06:17 AM