The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a wet one it was yesterday. I can't tell you how much it rained but I was going out around 5:30 last night and it was really pouring and continued that way for at least a half-hour, then rained lightly for another half-hour. I actually used an umbrella for the first time in years, yet, the county rain map shows light or no rain at all for most of the valley, none here, just like a few days ago when we got a heavy rain. So be it, it's our tax dollars hard at work.... Waiting

Needed something ordered from Amazon, called Pat around 4:30 since he had Prime and he said that for $2.99 more, they would deliver it by 10:00 PM rather than the next day. Four hours later, the package was delivered. Unbelievable that out of the millions of things they sell that they can find a warehouse nearby with that product, pick that one item, get it on a truck and give you same-day delivery.

Don't know what the road to our shooting area is going to be like after all this rain. It's filled with ruts and dips so it could be impassable, but we're going to try to get out there early tomorrow. There are a few alternate "roads", but even when it's dry, it's a effort.

Take care everybody and have a fun, but safe day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-27-2022, 06:10 AM