The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, we did get a bit of rain yesterday, about a half-inch giving us a good inch for the week. Now we're starting to cook. Not helping to fill our reservoirs, but I'm sure our groundwater can use it. As for reservoirs, Lake Mead is down a bit and yes, they found another body. There was a gangster, Anthony Spilotro that ruled Las Vegas and lots of people disappeared while he was there. They found him and his brother in a corn field, just like in the movie "Goodfellas", but his work is just now starting to surface. Icon_rolleyes 

No shooting until sometime next week. The area there was under a flood watch and I don't think the dirt road is going to be passable. It's barely passable when it's dry, really deep ruts and narrow bypasses, some made by four-wheelers. They are so bad that you can see them on Google maps...yup pretty bad.

Getting ready for yet another weekend and a whole new month in a few days. Geeze, how fast time goes, I'm already thinking about what to do for Christmas presents.

Everyone have a great day stay safe, stay cool and stay dry....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-29-2022, 06:16 AM