The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, missed another "day", I think yesterday was National Drive-thru Day. I wonder who made that one up? Waiting 

Had more rain yesterday morning, it was raining steady when I went out for breakfast and was still sprinkling on the way home almost two hours later. Friday at the old Brenda's is kind of "old timers day" there. We have 6 or 8 at our table including Brenda's husband, plus another 8 to 10 more scattered around so we tend to hang around a solve world problems. Inflation hit there, last year when Brenda and Rich owned it, coffee was a $1.00. When that witch took over, it went to $2.00. Yesterday, under the guidance of the new owner, coffee is now $2.69. No surprise there, coffee at Denny's I think is now $3.49. One guy said that there's a place on the way to the Grand Canyon where coffee is still 5 cents. One more change, we can no longer get up and get our own coffee, new owner does not want the liability.  Nope FYI, Brenda is doing better, had her last surgery this week and should be home by now. I'm guessing one day she'll show up for breakfast as soon as her hair grows back after all the chemo she's had.

Typical Saturday, got lots of things I can do, not to sure if I'll do any of it. It's cool, hit 100 yesterday, but humid.

Take care and enjoy the weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-30-2022, 07:28 AM