The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a pleasant 81 with low humidity and a cool breeze. High is predicted to be 91.

I was trash night last night so I had to get all the trash out to the cans and around to the front curb. My daughter helped me drag the old box spring to the curb. While cleaning the Guiena pig cage discovered that we did not have enough bedding which meant I had to make a quick trip to PetSmart.

I did work on the stalling locomotive. I reassembled the rear truck, lubricated what needed to be lubricated, and reattached it. I also took apart the front truck, cleaned it, put it back together, lubed it, and reattached it. The loco seems to run significantly better. I now need to change the couplers from Mchenry to Kadee and reassemble it. Next I will do the other loco.

My trip to the local hobby shop was far more successful than I anticipated. I picked up the lubricant I needed and found a box of Red Caboose Tropicana reefers. I have seen these on eBay for $100 plus. The shop had them for much less. I grabbed four and intent to stop back on payday and hopefully grab what is left.

I have my first physical therapy this afternoon.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-02-2022, 08:12 AM