The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, going to be another steamy day today. Temps up, yesterday was 107, humidity and dew points are so high I'm surprised that they can measure them... Icon_rolleyes  Friends are traveling back east to get away from the Arizona heat. They tell me that so far the weather has been so hot and humid that the Arizona heat would be a piece of cake in comparison.

We just got through the primaries here yesterday, I hope the constant phone calls, surveys, "vote for me", "don't vote for him", just constant since I've got a landline. Then there's the posters on every street corner, I think they have two weeks to take them down, but then there are the November elections, so they'll go back up anyway. Everyone has heard of former Sheriff Joe Arpio, toughest sheriff in the country, lost his election years ago, ran for congress and lost, ran for sheriff again and lost, and now I see he was running for mayor in Fountain Hills, and is loosing that election. Give him credit, he doesn't know when to quit, give the people credit, they know when it's time for Joe to retire.

Talked to my friend that keeps on backing out of shooting dates, looks like I'm going to have to wait until September, getting hot again and I'm scheduled for surgery next week which will put me out of action for a few few weeks after that.

Take care, have a great day, stay safe and stay cool...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-03-2022, 06:26 AM