The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 83 and going up to 90. According to the weather guessers we are in for some heavy rain over the next day or so.

Last night was recovering from physical therapy. The therapist played with the shoulder and I felt it. The only thing I did after I got home was put out the trash. No trains. I did get the non conductive tape I need.

Work around the house will depend on the weather. If it goes as predicated with a lot of rain the outside items such as moving plants around in the window boxes an doing a bunch of weeding will be postponed. We do have some inside things to do such as some heavy cleaning and the never ending laundry.

If I have time I want to finish cleaning and tuning up the first Athearn RTR loco. I then need to start on the second one. It too is soaked with oil and needs a good cleaning. I also have many cars to tune up.

A gas run should happen at some point along with probably a pharmacy and grocery store trips.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-05-2022, 10:58 AM