The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I did it again, yesterday was "National Mustard Day" and I could have had a mustard glazed donut if I knew.

Got up to 108 yesterday, today closer to 100 and possible afternoon t'storms. All week as a matter of fact.

Gas here is crazy, ranging from $3.69 to $4.69. Costco here is $4.14

Tom, good neighbors, I've been here four years now and still don't know any of my neighbors names. A few wave as they walk by, one couple stopped to talk when they knew my wife had passed, the same with the lady next door, but that's about it. I miss my old neighborhood where we knew each other from the day we moved in....

Not much else going on here, really slow news day, a car ran into the corner of a house, took out about an 18" square of stucco and it made the news including interviews with the folks that were sleeping "just inches away".  Come on, the car knocked off a bit of stucco and shook the house a bit, just cosmetic damage.

Uh, the elections aren't until November and we're already seeing "don't vote for that scumbag" TV ads. I truly hope they backfire of the candidate that's doing it, makes him look like he's running scared as an incumbent. Political and survey phone calls have stopped and we're now back to the phony charity ones. The ones where 99% of what they take in goes to "administrative", 1% to charity. It's like giving a panhandler money for food when it really goes for drugs.... We have one guy down by US60 holding a sign, "I really f----ed up, please help" Can't read the whole sign, too much info there, but just down the street is another sign, "Help wanted, all positions, will train".....

Take care, enjoy what's left of the weekend, and by all means, stay cool.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-07-2022, 06:38 AM