The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Me, I did little next to nothing, well, I've been shopping and laundry so I'm all caught up when I get back from surgery. Have no clue how mobile I'll be afterwards until they tell me.

Had a big storm blow through, lightning lit up the house for a while, thunder, all that as I'm going to bed. Just looked at the rain map and talk about living in a donut hole, there was almost an inch and a half to the west, well over an inch to the north, but our area stayed dry as a bone. It came from the NE heading to the SW and just missed us by <------> that much...

Gas is moving down, what gets me is Costco is at $4.15 here, $3.59 about eight miles away and $3.65 an yet another station about the same distance away. I know they call that, "regional pricing", Walmart does that too. There's three large and one small Walmart all withing about five minutes from my house and I've seen the same item priced different from one to the other. Walmart used to have those price checker thingies all over the store that would read the bar code and tell you the price, they've been gone a long time now, so if you're not sure you have to find an, "associate" to check if for you. Good luck with that....

Got a busy day today, started the design work on my log cabin, not sure if I'll have time to do anything on it today.

Take care, stay cool and stay dry, but most of all, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-08-2022, 06:16 AM