The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
After a lousy week work wise I finally got the underbody of the motor home coated with coroseal. It should be dry by tomorrow morning. 
I was having a problem with too much moisture in my air line when I was using my DA sander so I ordered a water separator from Harbor freight. I also ordered a dc fuel transfer pump and a little oiler since I could add for the same price for shipping fee. They backordered the water separator.   Icon_mad. Now that will set me back another 4 or 5 days because I bought one off ebay with 4 day shipping. The one from HF may never show and when and if it does ai will return it. 
         My wife found a neat little light and I thought it was so nice I ordered one too. She paid 35 bucks for hers but cheap chuck found it for 24 including shipping, then I found this 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394196797198?ha...u&LH_BIN=1

These things are bright and recharge with usb and last over 3 hours. It will be a real plus for working on models and great working under the layout doing the wiring. 
           Don, just take it easy, You will heal in time, don't rush it. We all want you around for at least another 20. 
           Tompm, Same advise. Don't let the therapist make you do anything that hurts. My orthopedic surgeon told me the no pain no gain theory is Bull. 
Cheers, stay safe and enjoy the week end 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-12-2022, 05:01 PM