The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 71 and heading up to 82. According to the radar we might get some rain shortly.

Had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday the wife and I ran some errands including getting gas. I didn't make it to Delaware and we paid $4.09. After the errands we took a ride to Valley Forge National Park to enjoy the nice weather. Sunday we did some gardening including weeding the front garden. I did not get to trim the weeping cherry tree. I also did a bunch of laundry.

I fixed two Tropicana reefers by adding some washers to the coupler pocket to prevent the lid from moving. Te loose lid was allowing the couple to bounce and lead the cars uncoupling. I decided that I will tack down more the track evn though I may make revisions later. This will help with the uncoupling and derailing I am sometime experiencing.

Today I need to stop and the post office and pick up a couple of boxes so the wife can mail out a few things. I may need to make a grocery store run also.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-15-2022, 06:41 AM