The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, was watching to news yesterday and saw all sorts of carnage happening from the storms. Big blotches of different colors on the weather map. Looked outside and saw a bit of wind and at one point actual damp stuff tinkling on my driveway. Went to bed, no big claps of thunder but I guess all-in-all we got about 1/4" around us sometime during the night. Low temps (100+/-) and good chance of late afternoon storms everyday for the next couple of weeks. Typical August weather.

Not much else going on, got a couple of appointments this morning, then just going to kick back and rest. The doctor I saw on Friday recommended some massage therapy for my aches and pains, I'll see what I can get done since I need something.

Gas here has gone under $4.00 at a lot of stations, a few under $3.40. Here on the northwest side we're looking at Costco at $3.75 being the lowest. On the northeast side, well, those guys are mostly well over $4.00. It doesn't make sense that they same chains can have grossly different prices just a few miles away from each other.

Everyone have a great week, stay safe and stay dry...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-15-2022, 08:29 AM