The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a beautiful 74 with a few clouds in the sky. High today is supposed to be 84.

I thought I would get more done yesterday but once I started taking out the trash I suddenly found myself doing some extra unintended cleaning. What started out as one trash can at the curb turned into two. On the bright side all the trash cans in the house including the ones at my workbench and the layout are empty and over hlf the floor around the layout has been swept and clear of objects that belong elsewhere.

I built a Lehigh & New England 2-bay covered hopper kit from Roundhouse and added screws to the coupler clips on an Athearn blue box boxcar. I need to change one of the trucks on the boxcar as the previous owner overtightened the screw cracking the truck.

I have physical therapy tonight and I need to make a run to the pharmacy afterward. If there is time and energy left I would like to fix the coupler box lids on the last two Con-Cor Tropicana reefers.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-16-2022, 09:00 AM