The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, two very dry days, the NWS reports 105 for a high yesterday, 0 rainfall, 0 new snow and the snow pack is also 0. Good info since that's all at the Phoenix Airport, don't want to get bogged down in an August snowstorm and be late for your flight... Nope  Good chance of t'storms tonight and up to 80% chance by the weekend.

Got a sparkling clean house, cleaning lady helped me with a few chores as well since I still am not suppose to lift more than 5# for another three weeks.The HOA should have a field day, just about everyone has weeds from the recent rains. Pat is coming over to help me with mine. One time I got fined $75 for four little weeds. Some neighbors have a yard full right now...

My logs that Jim Currie sent should be at the PO today, now I can do some experimenting. My massage the other day helped enough that I can now sit for longer periods. I have another session on Friday, my fate is in her hands, literally. Icon_rolleyes

Ya all do something fun today, I'm going to try....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-17-2022, 06:17 AM