The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 59 with clouds moving in later but the high is supposed to be near 80 so not too bad of a day.

I was more productive than originally anticipated yesterday. Did some grocery shopping. Typical trip. Went for a couple of items and wound up spending over $60. Then went for a nice bike ride. Late afternoon found me in the back yard with the logging train running and a nice fire in the fire pit. I discovered that if I had 5 logging cars on the train it would derail about every other lap. When I took one car off the train ran for the rest of the afternoon without a single derailment. Supper was an nice steak and some of the juiciest corn on the cob I've had in a long while.

Charlie - I had a '71 Fiat 124 Sport Spider for 22 years. Had many a fun trip with it. Finally sold when it got to the point that I was moving from winter storage to the garage and back again. A young man from De Moines bought it to drive. He and his dad were rebuilding one and wanted another one to drive while they were working on the first one. One time I was talking to my boss who just purchased a 69 Chevelle with the 396 engine. One cylinder in his engine was about the same size as all four cylinders in mine.

Don - good catch.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-17-2022, 06:26 AM