The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people. We had a downpour around 3:00 yesterday, not long, maybe 20-30 minutes, but heavy. I just checked the rain map to see how much and it says there's not been a drop anywhere within about five miles of us for at least three days. WHAT THE... then I saw the footnote*
*if you think you saw rain and we say there was none, it had to be a mirage, remember, you live in the desert and we're the government and can't be wrong.
That explains it all, those puddles in the gutters are all a figment of our imagination, so I'm logging that in my diary as a 1/2" of imaginary rain.

Thanks Charlie, I'm doing uh, OK, really slow healing this time. See the massage therapist and chiropractor tomorrow, that should help bunches. Let us know what you did to your rib, sounds like a trip to urgent care is in order.

Got time, and I hope the stamina to play around with the log material Jim sent me. Need to find a way to flatten two sides consistently and put notches on the ends without them breaking off. Should keep me off the streets and sitting down for a while.

Tom, years ago we had some guys from Italy come here for training, and I asked them if the Italian food here was authentic. "How do I know", they say, "we can always get Italian food at home, here, we eat American"...

Everyone have the best day every today, stay safe, stay cool and always keep your powder dry....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-18-2022, 05:57 AM