The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
        I got the new carpet installed in the motorhome and it was a great fit. I was even going to send the company an email telling them how happy I am but somehow over the last 7 months I deleted the order and email so I will have to check my bank statement to see where I bought it. It fits like original equipment.  I also got the speaker wires to the newer doors installed.  I can put the dog box cover on today. 

We had a heavy downpour for about 15r minutes yesterday but we still need a good soaker. Thunderstorms a possibility for the next 3 days. 

Don, I am really enjoying reading about the trials and tribulations of building an N scale log cabin  I am sure yours will be a notch above. 

My youngest son went to an auction yesterday to bid on some train items. He had one person bid against him but he prevailed and came home with 28 athearn locomotives and 128 cars plus over 95 buildings including the Walthers steel mill complex complete along with all the track and electronics that are on a 20x20 layout. There are also 12 hotmetal cars and 28 iron ore cars for the steel mill. He has paid than 700 bucks total.  I think he did very well. He is 56 years old and is a bachelor so he has quite a train collection in all gauges, but O gauge was him biggest collection until now.  I told him he was going to have to build a big building but he said he still has room to cook, shower and sleep. He also has a scratch build oval of 15 inch gauge in his yard along with a steam locomotive he built from scrap brass items powered by a gas engine in the tender. 

Cheers and a good day and week end for all
         Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-19-2022, 08:30 AM