The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, wow, 2/3 the way through August already, I have been thinking about what to do for Christmas presents, and from the looks of things, it's not too early. I' surprised that all the big box stores don't have their Christmas stuff up yet.

We had some nice rain last night. I could hear it but was way too tired to get out of bed to see whats going on. Pat came by and we got rid of my weed problems, more rain, more weeds. I just hope that the HOA weed police have a bit of mercy and didn't start issuing weed citations yet. One would expect them to understand that most folks can't deal with these things during the week. But then they are the supreme rulers of the subdivision and so I expect a citation the next time I check my mail.

Not much going on today, just going to do whatever I feel I can and still stay in the limits the doctor set. I see him on Wednesday so we'll see how much progress I've made.

I hope you all have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-21-2022, 06:18 AM