The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are back to Monday again. Whoever forecasted a wetter than normal monsoon season was on the mark. It was slow starting but we've had rain just about everyday for the past two weeks or so. Not always in the same area, but lots of rain throughout the valley. We got around 1/4" here in Surprise last night. More on the agenda for all of this week. We've had flooding here, but not like some parts of the country. Why can't they channel the runoff to places like the Colorado River? Arizona, mostly Farmers, is now being hit with a 14% water cutback. They say Las Vegas is weeks away from running dry. Meanwhile, they are finding more bodies in Lake Mead as the level drops.

Still not up to par, I think I might have caught whatever it is that's going around and that's why I have no energy or appetite. Don't think it has anything to do with the surgery. Haven't left the house all weekend. Talked to Pat yesterday, he said he's got it again for the third time in the past month.

Toying with how to shape my logs, got a few ideas that I'll post on my thread later. My inactivity has this project slowing to a crawl.

Take care everyone, have a great week, stay cool, stay dry and most of all, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-22-2022, 06:22 AM