The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, welcome to another very humid day, well, for us. Most folks take high humidity as a fact of life, but we're use to single-digits for a good part of the summer. Today we should be close to 50% humidity and 70° for the dew point, ripe for more rain. Looking at the rain map, just about every rain gauge in the valley sensed some rain the past seven days. The highest was north of Carefree near the county line. A few there got over 3" and one got over 4", that's about half our yearly rainfall in one week. Keep it coming, we are starved for rain and much in need of the groundwater it creates.

Decided to sleep in today and not go out for breakfast, but I still woke up at my normal time and so I'd rather go out than have to cook something. Still going to take it easy today, maybe work on my cabin logs some. Just vegging out on the couch doesn't cut it, although I still have a few more episodes of Barnwood Builders recorded.

Take care everyone, have a fun and safe day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-23-2022, 06:14 AM