The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another weekend and the last few days of August are upon us. Hard to think about it, but yeah, college football is back and NFL football isn't that far behind. Starting to see ads for the Fall season TV shows. Not long before the big box stores pull out their holiday decorations. I understand, like a lot of things, turkeys are going to be in short supply, meaning no more bargains.

We will be well into the triple-digits for the next few weeks, a possibility of 110 on Tuesday and Wednesday. College football games are usually played in the evening here unless they're scheduled to be on TV. Think about it, next Saturday, it's still expected to be over 100 at 7:00 PM.

Shocked to see Costco and Sam's Club raising gas prices, now $3.74, many other stations at $4.29. Looked over around Los Angeles and saw one station there at $5.99. Location, location, location... gouge, gouge, gouge... I have been thinking about taking out a student loan to help me pay for gas.

Still a lot of abdominal discomfort, get a Ct scan on Monday to tell the surgeon if he needs to do anything. Would like to be working on my log cabin, but don't feel comfortable sitting for any length of time. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns.

Ya all have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-27-2022, 07:43 AM