The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, Fall is but a few weeks away and we're still in for a hot and dry week. There was a good storm last night just west of the 303 freeway, about three miles away, I should see some specks on my windshield. This week looks like it's going to be busy starting tomorrow. Not sure about today, rested all day yesterday and feeling just a bit better this morning still need more rest I think. CT scan tomorrow will tell if I need anymore work.

Got to watch the first college game of the season yesterday, It's refreshing that they celebrate a touchdown or a good play with a pat on the back or a hug off the field. No dance routines, no running around like a chicken, just good football and good sportsmanship.

You may be right SJ, I fill up at Costco early because when the store opens, the gas lines are long. Our Costco has six pumps at each island so there is a lot of throughput. Sam's Club is usually not that busy and there are fewer pumps.

I hope everyone has a great week, prays for Tom's granddaughter, Tompm and wife, and anyone else here in need. I talked to Woodone the other day, he's been though some serious medical issues as well, so include him in your prayers if you would. We all agree on one thing, getting old is not for the faint of heart.. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-28-2022, 06:29 AM