The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 60 at the moment. Headed for the upper 80s today and tomorrow and then it looks like the weather has learned to read the calendar. Temperatures drop to the upper 70s and low 80s with cool nights - very typical September weather for Iowa.

Got all my shopping done yesterday and managed to put 3 bags of rocks around the Backyard & Southern. Also put a new end on the garden hose. Couldn't get the old one to seal properly. Then the carrier (formerly the mailman) delivered the 8mm film repair kit I've been waiting for. I'll be able to transfer the film to a digital format and send the results out to the family via DVD. Woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Looks like it's going to be a long day.

Gs price was $3.43 when I left home to run my errands yesterday. While traveling from one store to the next I noticed that one of the chain gas stations had raised the price to $3.59. I made a beeline to Walmart to fill up before they got the memo to raise prices.

All stay safe,

Tom

Forgot to add that I noticed our local police department has updated the location of the speed enforcement vehicle.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-31-2022, 04:02 AM