The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yes, most forecasts were wrong, some said 108 or 109, we hit 111 yesterday, they're saying the same for today, so we'll see. Yesterday was the 21st day of at least 110 for the summer. Temps not suppose to go below 100 until the end of next week. Not much chance of rain until then either.

As for gas, most stations jumped 5 to 10 cents a few days ago and I see lots of stations now over $4.00, $3.89 to $3.99 is where most are. One station, a few miles north of here on US60 has kind of a captive situation being the only station between Surprise and Wickenburg and so the feel that $4.39 is fair (yesterday they were at $4.99, but I guess folks caught on and filled up in Surprise).

Feeling a bit better today, still going to take it easy. Built a jig yesterday to make my log notches, still can't get any consistency and most break off or split, others notches are not perpendicular to the faced sides, so back to the drawing board. Icon_cry 

Lots of flooding around the country so everyone be careful, have a great day and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-31-2022, 05:47 AM