The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

Been having trouble with the Internet in the construction trailer during the day so I have not been able to view or post during breaks and lunch. They tells things will be straightened out by the end of the week. I will believe it when it happens. These are the same people that keep telling s the trailer will be hooked up to electricity every Friday. We have been on a generator since May.

I was going to work on several blue box tank cars but then found out they were missing parts. In the meantime I cannibalized from other kits and was able to complete 2, a Hooker Chemical, and a Shell 3 dome. I also added screws to the couple pockets. I ordered the parts I need and they are slowly tickling in. I painted the metal frame for a PRR 50 FT Roundhouse box car and the weights for a couple of Athearn blue box hoppers. I changed out the EZ-mate couples on two Bachmann Tropicana reefers.

I began a reorganizing of my rolling stock. I am starting with the reefers. I pulled them out of their bins and organized them by categories such as wood express, steel express, less than 40 ft wood, billboard, 40 ft steel, 50 ft plus steel. I may break out the milk reefers. I am hoping this will make it easier for me to find and get things out.

As the parts arrive I will work on the remaining tank cars. I have the two blue box hoppers and two box cars to build next.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-31-2022, 06:17 PM