The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, saw TV video of the masses of vehicles coming down I-17, very typical for the last day of any holiday weekend, or most weekends in the summer.This is the only direct route to the high country and only two lanes each way. There is a plan to add two more lanes, just that they will be reversible. Heading north on Friday morning, south on Sunday or Monday when folks come home. Everyone thinks that's a crazy plan except for ADOT, who devised it. "Only" going to take three years to complete.

Temps still around 110 yesterday and for the third day in a row, the power company had my thermostat turned up to 86. I can override it, but I was at Pat's MIL for our weekly family dinner. Today should be around 108, but who knows... Suppose to be under 100 by the weekend and maybe some rain. Waiting

Still spent most of yesterday resting. Headed out to the garage twice to make my cutting jig and aborted both times. Just too hot and I'm just too tired right now. I see my surgeon tomorrow to find out if I need to go back for some touch-up work. I really would be happy not to.

So everybody, have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-06-2022, 06:20 AM