The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Thursday already, unbelievable how fast this year is going, I just turned the calendar to September and it's already 1/4 gone.

Our, "excessive heat warning" expired last night, today we're in the low 100's, tomorrow, low 90's, maybe some rain this weekend.

Very good news yesterday, my leaking stent has healed itself. The doctor says there was a 50-75% chance that it would, and for a change, the odds were in my favor, so no more surgery for now. I get another CT scan in six months,  but now I'm free to do what I want. To be sure, he wants me to get back to being active. Me too....

Wasn't aware that they made LED bulbs with 8000 lumen output, but why not. I have two 3000 lumen 4' florescent replacements and they light up my two-car garage.

Not much change in gas prices here, a few stations down a few pennies, a few more up a few. Still have that one station a few miles north of here on US60 that wants $4.99 for regular. I think I'd push my car a few miles before giving them the pleasure of gouging folks.

Take care, stay safe and prayers for those in need....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-08-2022, 07:40 AM