The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yup, got in an extra hour or so sleep. It was a bit noisy last night, I guess hurricane Kay did sneak in Charlie, just about every rain sensor in the valley shows rain. We got a bit over 1/2" here, and there's still a "flood watch" in affect for another hour. Haven't had the TV on so I don't know how much damage the storm did, but I'm sure they'll let us know. There'll be reporters standing next to a downed tree and one ankle-deep in water showing a flooded street with barricades, you all know how that goes. I guess So. Cal got hit pretty bad, I-8 that runs from just south of here to San Diego got shut down for a while.

College football today, I really hope they just play football and not put on dance routines like the pros do. What bothers me the most is that the peewee league kids are picking up on this.

Actually back working on my log cabin. Made a jig for cutting notches, well, I had a good start but ruined it, so I'll try again today. Trying to get more active and yeah, I'm feeling a bit better everyday, especially after that one-hour massage yesterday.... Awesome 

Take care everyone, have a great weekend, stay safe and stay dry....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-10-2022, 07:49 AM