The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a cool 61 heading up to 79.

Speaking of chirping smoke detectors, I have one in the attic chirping. It has been doing it for over a week. It took me three days to figure out which one was chirping. I need to move some stuff off the steps so I can get up there and change the battery and I also need to buy the battery.

I worked on a Union Athearn Blue Box 3 Dome Tank car. I added screws to hold the couplers in place. Since this was a used kit that was built somethings were missing such as some of the warning placards and the brake wheel gear. I have extras so I thought no problem I will fix it. Then I could not find them. Finally late last night I found them so I hope to add them today along with metal wheels.

My wife has a cardiologist visit this afternoon. THis is to get clearance for the upcoming surgery on Monday. She is having another D and C to hopefully stop the bleeding. They will also take a biopsy to make sure there is nothing else to worry about. We went through this last year just before Labor Day. Hopefully this does not become a yearly thing around this time.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-14-2022, 06:28 AM