The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue. Did replace the battery in the smoke detector, but the old one still reads over 9V, is about five years old and has a shelf life through 12-22. A fresh one read 9.9V and is good through 4-27. There has to be some drain when in the smoke detector, but not a heck of a lot to last five years installed.

I am now sure that these weather guys and gals are grossly overpaid. One says there is an 84% chance of rain on Monday, another says 2%. I've seen where they didn't agree, but by that much, never...

I agree with Tom, gas prices are crazy. Fry's went from $3.91 in the morning to $4.29 in the afternoon. Costco is no longer on Gas Buddy's lowest price list at $3.93. Other stations up to $4.59. No reason other than demand since prices are going down elsewhere. Wonder what's going to happen when all the snowbirds get here. And remember, the railroad workers are planning on going out on strike. Very loyal, we are in the middle of a supply chain crisis and they don't seem to care.

I am thinking of re-evaluating my approach to my log cabin. I've got far too much time trying to get those notches right. There was a movie years ago about shrinking a guy small enough to inject him and a vehicle into a person to do medical repairs. I wonder, all I need would be a hand saw and not have to be shrunk quite as much. Just a thought. 35

Take care, have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-14-2022, 06:29 AM