The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
        It is clear and 51 degrees here heading for a high of 80. 

Tom, I hate calling tech when I have a problem that I know is on their end of things. You can't tell these folks that you already turned things off or hit the reset button, or unplugged it or did all of the above.   am in a location where my cell phone has no service. It works over verizon and to improve I would have to go with ATT which would be to switch carriers and pay 4 times as much. The only real time I need it at home is when the internet goes down and I need to contact Comcast so if that happens (rarely) I can find a signal if I walk around the back yard, but explaining that to a Comcast agent trying to help me is like butting your head into a wall. I recently had to install a new comcast modem and it required their app to activate it, and of course I couldn't do it. I put the old router back in place to contact them and they activated the new one without it even being hooked up. When they did I lost internet and was totally dark so I just plugged the new router in and we were up and running.  It would have been nice had the tech person told me what was going to happen. 

I got the steering stabilizer installed on the motorhome. 45 minutes trying to understand the instructions and 15 minutes to put it on.  I also got the right side running board installed. I had bought one from a guy that was scrapping a motor home and it is identicle to the one on the left side.

Spent 4 hours last night putting details on an SD45.  I still have some to add but I was losing patience because my nimble fingers and eagle eyes got left behind about 40 years ago  Icon_e_biggrin

Everyone have a grand day. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-16-2022, 07:19 AM