The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, today is National Butterscotch Pudding Day, unfortunately, I had mine a day early, I wish they'd tell me beforehand.

It hit triple digits yesterday, same for today. Suppose to be in the mid-80's by Wednesday and a good chance of rain. How good?, well depends on which forecast you're looking at, but one says 88%, that's good....

Watched some football yesterday, Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh got really physical for a while, I wonder what the satisfaction is in beating on a guy wearing padding, a helmet and facemask, and you get ejected from the game when you do? The Arizona State football coach quit after Saturday's game. I wonder how many millions he'll get as a parting gift....

Nothing else to report of any significance. Just going to do what I can when I can. Gotta make a Costco run sometime this week. My card expires and I'll need to update if I want to buy gas. Right now, Costco and Sam's Club are no bargain, only a penny less than most other stations, so I guess there's no rush. To be sure, I passed Costco yesterday and there were no lines at the gas pumps.

Take care, enjoy the week and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-19-2022, 10:04 AM