The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good late afternoon folks

Checking in late. Wife had her surgery today. We had to be at Paoli Hospital (just down the road from the Paoli Station on the former PRR Main Line now Amtrak) at 5:45 AM. Everything went well and we were home by noon time. We will get the results of the biopsy by the end of the week.

For the weekend, I got some gardening done just not what I planned. The tree over the carport had some low handing branches which I removed. I weeded the small lily garden along the fence, and cleaned up the carport. We got gas for my car ($3.73 PA price) and took it to the car wash. We drove my wife's car down to Delaware to get gas since Delaware is about 30 to 40 cents cheaper than Pennsylvania and paid $3.41.

For trains I reorganized my pile of new arrivals. Thanks to Bowser have a bunch of stuff I preordered many moons ago arrived I had to find space. I tuned up four Bev-Bel/Roundhouse 50 FT Express reefers. I added metal wheels and extra weight to bring them up to NMRA recommended weight. When I built them I installed Kadee couplers. I have two more Roundhouse express reefers sitting out needing the same treatment. After that there is a gaggle of other reefers, boxcars, tank cars, and gondolas to tune up. Maybe I will get some done tonight.

Tomorrow I am scheduled for an MRI of my neck, shoulder, and lower back.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-19-2022, 02:08 PM