The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, got hot yesterday, 104, today we're somewhere in the mid to low 90's. Could rain today, but thunderstorms are likely tomorrow and Thursday. As for gas prices, most stations down two or three cents, Costco $3.94, most others $3.97 except that station up on I-17 must be pumping gold at $4.69. Just looked at the Los Angeles area, they're around $5.00. One has to wonder, this is the area that has all the storage and refineries and pipes gas to Tucson where gas is two dollars cheaper than in LA. Doesn't make sense. Nope

Tom, glad everything went well with your wife's surgery.

Went to Walmart yesterday to pick up some weed spray, the garden section is now filled with Christmas decorations. Went outside looking for the spray and there were all their Christmas trees set up.  Sheeze, according to my calendar, Christmas is still over three months away. Uh, maybe they didn't take this stuff down last year, could be... Waiting  And no, I did not get my weed spray. Maybe stop by Home Depot today....

Everyone have a pleasant and safe day today...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-20-2022, 06:26 AM