The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, you have good neighbors Tom, I've been here five years now and don't even know their names.

It did rain a bit yesterday, today some forecasts show rain chances all day, all of them say especially tonight. we'll see...

Tomorrow is the Fall Equinox, I wonder, if they measure the rotation of the earth to withing a microsecond, how come the first day of Fall can be anywhere from September 20 to the 24th.?

My shooting buddy made it back from his cross-country trip, it's getting cool enough we may go target shooting in a few days.

Flatt Bear Today says what I think about technology. I tried to reactivate a lamp that Alexa wouldn't respond to the other day. Hours later, with three forgotten passwords and verification keys, and switching between my PC and cell phone, I got the job done. Technology is suppose to make life easier.

Have a great day today, I've got a open day so I might get some more done on my log cabin.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-21-2022, 06:24 AM