The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(09-21-2022, 10:42 AM)jim currie Wrote: has anyone read on the net about cooking chicken in night quill? sounds like the mustered oil thing from years ago.
Jim
Just saw something on the news, it's another dangerous Tic-Tock challenge invented by kids whose brains aren't fully developed.

Good morning all, yesterday turned out to be a really nice day. We had a thunderstorm roll in about mid-morning and after that downpour, it rained on and off the restĀ of the day. We got between 1/2 and 1" in just a few hours. Suppose to have more later today. As for temps, the NWS said it got to 94 at the airport, another said it only got to 88 there. Where do these people get their data from?

As for gas, everyone is up, Costco is $4.05, most other stations at $4.19. Things are getting out of hand and the only thing that the feds are doing is raising the lending rates.

Not going to get much done on my log cabin for a few days. I had a biopsy on my right hand and went to the doctors since it wasn't healing. I left about an hour later with less skin and about seven stitches since the biopsy came back positive. Not uncommon here in the Southwest desert. This is the second one on my right hand this year.

Take care, enjoy the day and by all means, stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-22-2022, 06:08 AM