The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 72. The high is supposed to be 76 and we are predicated to get some thunderstorms. I don't see anything close by on the radar map. There is a bunch of stuff along the ridge lines to the west particularly along a line from Harrisburg to Scranton.

The wife had a far better day yesterday with a little pain and stiffness but no where like Tuesday. Now the dog has issues. She apparently did something to her left hip. Every so often she yelps and then favors her leg. This has been going on for a couple of days. Called the vet last night and I am hoping to get her seen tonight.

I tuned up for reefers last night. This meant adding metal wheels, and in some cases washers to the truck bolsters so that the couplers would meet the Kadee coupler guide. The three cars I had to do this to were all older Roundhouse (black box) or Walthers kits. The "newer" Roundhouse kit was okay. I hope to do some more tonight. I added screws to an Shell Athearn 3 dome tank car blue box kit, and built a Lehigh Valley 34 ft composite hopper also an Athearn blue box kit.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-22-2022, 06:34 AM