The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening.
         I have managed to get my little office where I build and repair models halfway organized and have room on the workbench to......w o r k
I have been adding some newer motive power to my roster and it requires proper DGLE paint and new decals as well as decoders. 
I have installed all led lighting in the train room and it has helped my vision a lot. 
          I did install 18 feet of leaf guard on my mower shed gutter and it went on very easy. I had to order enough screws to do the rest. I got the leaf guards about 6 weeks ago but forgot about needing the screws. I am hoping I have time to wait for them to arrive, I had to order them from the hardware store I deal, they didn't have the 3/4 inch length I wanted. I have 197 feet of gutters to protect, and I am getting too old for ladders to clean gutters every fall.
         It was beyond cool here today, I had to put on a sweater while I tried to mow the grass. I got rained out so I went to the train room and 4 hours later it was time to give it a break and allow some glue to dry overnight. 
         Stay safe and happy everyone. 
          Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-22-2022, 07:16 PM